NEW YORK FASHION WEEK ‘13
NEW YORK FASHION WEEK ‘13
KIDZ BOP CREW
A joke that has been taken WAY too far, and it all starting in New Orleans.
The worst tricks, the worst cameras and the worst sound track.
It’s been almost one year since we have talked. One year since you, one of my closest friends, told me that you hated me. You told me that you loved me and I didn’t know how to react, and for that I am truly sorry. Then on your twenty-first birthday you told me that I was the reason that you cry, the reason you weren’t happy.You told me that I was a shitty friend and you never wanted to talk to me again, for the second time.You told all of our friends that I was terrible and fake. And that was it, you went back north and I left town and headed across the country. You sent me a message in mid July saying you were sorry for the things you said and you missed me, but I didn’t reply, I couldn’t. There had to be truth behind the things you said and you deserve way better than that. I’m sorry if this is me being selfish but I
don’t want to be can’t be the reason you cry, I care about you more than you’ll ever know. I check your blog from time to time, the angry, anti-me posts stopped some time ago and you seem happy, which makes me happy, even if I’m not there.
Anyway,Happy Birthday, I miss you and wish I could tell you.
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
So unbelievably important.
GRAND CANYON/ AZ pt.2